To be a local, regional, and national reference point for churches and believers, with the purpose of developing servant-leaders, to see the Church built up in maturity and unity, effective in both discipleship and evangelism. (Ephesians 4:13)
To provide and facilitate access to biblical training, empowering and equipping servant-leaders to proclaim the Gospel with an emphasis on discipleship for the edification of the Church of Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20)
• To inspire in students a passion to become more Christ-like, committed to the personal call of discipleship rather than merely acquiring theological information. (Ephesians 4:13)
• To receive and work with people who are called by God to HIS WORK, willing to be taught and transformed from leaders to servant-leaders.
• To provide workers with the tools that combine biblical teaching with practical opportunities to apply the Word, generating an urgency toward their own responsibility to complete the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
CEC offers opportunities for those who have been called to ministry, to help equip them to support their home churches and communities through biblical teaching in the following ways:
• By developing an annual course, 14 weeks long, led by teacher-mentors who are dedicated 24/7 to the teaching of theory into practice, the purpose being to train and shape servant-leaders.
• By offering onsite and offsite biblical teaching through conferences and workshops to train leaders.
• By encouraging churches and CEC graduates, visiting them, encouraging fellowship, and promoting the mission of CEC.
Bible - Our definitive and complete guide, the revelation of Christ from Genesis to Revelations.
A Personal Relationship with the Lord - Knowing Christ intimately as Savior, being molded by Him.
Community - Living in a family environment, learning and growing in love and building one another up.
Local Churches - Local bodies, united in Christ, whose trained leaders return and serve their home churches.
Evangelism - Learning to live in such a way every day that communicates the Gospel message.
Discipleship - Being made new by the character of Christ and guiding every believer to grow in his personal relationship with his Master.